Wednesday, December 8, 2010

whiskettes....

Query letters, storyboard, stories, blogging, and portfolios...it has been taking up a lot of my time lately, but I am excited about going to New York in January, (still working out those arrangements) the SCBWI conference is just around the corner!! I am working on all my editing, and artwork, and creating storyboards for each story. It is work, but it is what I love. I have been taking some online workshops to enhance the novel writing, but for now I have the young adult books on hold, and am focused primarily on my children’s series. I have proof-read my query letters per agent, and think I have found a good match for the children’s picture books. I look forward to more inspiration for my illustrations, and more words and fun times that somehow make there way to the storyboard! Its things like whiskettes that make me smile….

No comments:

Post a Comment